Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best type of powder for that flawless complexion look?

I've heard a lot of people saying Bare Minerals is really good...any suggestions? I have pretty clear skin, but I see girls with that gorgeous perfect complexion and I always wonder what makeup they are using!





Also any suggestions on how to apply shimmer for summery look...and what brands of shimmer are the best?What is the best type of powder for that flawless complexion look?
I also tried Bare Minerals, but my face was too sensitive to it~~ my face had a burning feeling, it turned red %26amp; I had acne breakouts.





Try Physicians Formula~~ its more affordable %26amp; easy to find in most stores. There are no allergens in this makeup %26amp; I think you'll like it. Plus they have a wide variety of face makeup.





Look for PFs Summer Eclipse Bronzing %26amp; Shimmery Face Powder %26amp; also the Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush %26amp; Eye Shadow. Both of these will be good for your summer makeup!!





I dont really like PFs applicator brushes (too stiff for me), prefer using Sonia Kashuks brushes.What is the best type of powder for that flawless complexion look?
Bare Minerals is the WORSE you can buy its full of bismuth and clogs pores.Get Bee Luscious Cosmetics they have both powder minerals and liquid minerals they are simply FAB! darling I have been using them since I got samples at the Mercedes Benz Fashion week in Cali last year.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
Everyday Minerals. It works way better than Bare Minerals. I should know. I use to wear Bare Minerals.
Mineral Wear at Walmart - it's similar to Bare Minerals, but much cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment