Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I keep powder bronzer on my face?

I use a powder bronzer, and it seems like every time I rub my face, the powder comes off. Is there anything I should put on before I put the bronzer on?How can I keep powder bronzer on my face?
Of course you should moisturize first, but also apply a facial primer to your face as well. It works a lot like a paint primer; it basically helps the makeup go on evenly and it will *not* go away. lol. I use the face primer by Studio Gear. A little pricey but so very worth it.How can I keep powder bronzer on my face?
You can try using a gel bronzer instead or just mix a small amount with your moisturizer. Like everyone else has said, applying moisturizer first is very important to keep makeup lasting longer.
Moisturizer. Powder won't stick without any moisture.
I always put my bronzer on underneath my foundation, but on top of my moisturizer. After I've washed my face, I apply an spf lotion and let it set in for about five minutes so it sinks into any dry patches. Then dust the bronzer on and blot any excess with a bit of tissue. Then I do my foundation. It's a lot more subtle that way and isn't going to go anywhere.
Don't apply bronzer powder to bare skin for best results. Try translucent powder first, over foundation or moisturizer. Hope it helps!
use creamy bronzer and mix it with your foundation
I mix bronzer with moisturizer, so it absorbs better.


Also, benefitcosmetics has something called she-laq (sp?) and you put it on over your makeup and it becomes waterproof.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment