Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I get blue bleach powder out of a shaggy white carpet?

I spilled tons of bleach (blue in color) and I want to get it out of a relatively thick, white carpet. How can I do this quietly?How do I get blue bleach powder out of a shaggy white carpet?
You will have vacuum it up! Take care NOT to get it wet (unless it is a COLOR SAFE bleach) or you will bleach out the carpet and no matter how ';quiet'; you are about cleaning it up, the people will notice!





Good Luck! ;)How do I get blue bleach powder out of a shaggy white carpet?
If it's still in powder form.. DO NOT add water or any other liquid.. Quiet isn't really an option here.. You are going to have to run the vacuum to suck up the mess! Make a few passes and empty out the canister or change the bag and go over it again and again.. A shopvac would be good for this as well... That's the only solution that I can see in getting it completely out of the carpet.. But, it's not quiet...
buy some cleaning products...
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment