Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the difference between Gold Bond or other medicated powders and baby powder?

I use Gold Bond sometimes if I get rashes on my inner thighs (gross, I know). I'm about to start a weight loss program and know that my thighs will get inflamed by running or other cardio training.





I don't use a boatload of Gold Bond or anything, but I noticed that baby powder was sold cheap in bulk at Costco. Is baby powder good enough for my needs?What is the difference between Gold Bond or other medicated powders and baby powder?
corn starch will work tooWhat is the difference between Gold Bond or other medicated powders and baby powder?
baby powder is just to eliminate smell, and helps irritation. gold bond is like medicated, so it heals the rash.





hope i helped.. ?


caitlin:]
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment