Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can you get malted milk powder at walmart, and if you can where?

Just wonder if you can get malted milk powder at walmart and if you can where would it be located at in the store?








Also is malt powder and malt milk the same?Can you get malted milk powder at walmart, and if you can where?
Yes it would be in the food isles, near the hot chocolate mix.Can you get malted milk powder at walmart, and if you can where?
Dont know about Walmart but, I just saw it today at Target on the food clearrence shelves for like $2.50. The Carnation brand I think.
Man, the best Malted Milk powder is at ice cream places...If you can convince a manager at say Dairy Queen or whatever your local ice cream place is, then its quite a score! When I was 16 that was my first job, and I loved malted milkshakes, my manager would let me buy a large packet of the malted milk powder. Or try contacting Sysco, I think they deliver alot of supplies to those places. I think the malted milk powder at Wal-Mart or whatever tastes like crap.
yes, wal-mart should have it. Look near the hot cocoa, nesquick, etc. If it is not there check the ice cream toppings. A lot of people like chocolate malts....I'm one of them! :D
If not walmart, just about any grocery store. It's usually either by the cocoa mix or in the baking aisle.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment