Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I make powder out of dried mushrooms?

I tried to grind them in a coffee-mill and a pepper-mill, but neither had results. they are too soft and light to sit on the bottom and get crashed by the mill's grinder. any other options by someone who's actually made it?How can I make powder out of dried mushrooms?
Use a food processor.How can I make powder out of dried mushrooms?
Grind them with a mexican tortilla maker its a tool used to grind dried corn to make tortillas its basicly a hard stick and a hard board ......btw are you making drugs lol
A friend of mine dries them first, that's where your having the problems. I hope you know what your doing and what type of mushrooms you have.
magic?
Mortar and pestle
dry the mushroom and the put it up ur ***

No comments:

Post a Comment