Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the white powder substance floating around in my fish tanks water ?

I might have put to much Chlor out in there could that be it ?What is the white powder substance floating around in my fish tanks water ?
It's very hard to tell what it is. It's possible that too much chlor caused something to precipitate out of the water.





Do they look alive?What is the white powder substance floating around in my fish tanks water ?
Oh bother. It could also be ich. Is it on the fish too? Take a small sample to a petstore, they can analyze it. I hope it is not Ich.
could be that or even crumbs or poo, could be anything!
it could be mold.. do you have a filter?
it's probably just calcium deposit from your water.. just scoop it out if it bothers you.
cocaine

No comments:

Post a Comment