Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best powder lightener for dark hair?

I want to put highlights in my hair and am looking for the best bleach powder lightener. I have medium reddish brown hair and already have some highlights in it. Last time I colored I used kelodiocolors and 30 volume developer but it didn't lighten it as much as I wanted. Any advice would help. Thanks.What is the best powder lightener for dark hair?
Alright, DON'T get 40vol as that can be really mean to your hair, and I'm sure the hair won't appreciate it :p Plus it does stop working at a certain point, so leaving it on for longer will only do more damage and not help with the highlights. 20 or 30vol will be fine though. And if you're trying to avoid the weird orangey... ness... then go with the blue stuff, it works like a charm. Since this answer tells you basically nothing, I recommend punkhairfaq.necrophiliacs.net and check out the ';bleach'; FAQ, as it's saved me from frying my hair. :D





Basically just follow the instructions, and occasionally the good people on the internet will give a tip that the box doesn't.





Good luck :] Sorry about the broken link btw, it's fixed now thoughWhat is the best powder lightener for dark hair?
use 40vol - you need this if the 30 didnt lighten as much as you wanted. me and my mother and my best friend use the 40 vol sometimes and its fine on our hair and we all have very different hair type, but it burns the scalp for some people so just stay away from the scalp, itll be fine if you're using a tipping cap or foils.


leave it in for about 40 minutes or just check on it every 10 minutes and wash it out when its as light as you want


and get the blue powder not the white one, the blue will make it less orangey and more blondey xD
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment