Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the best powder foundation for freckles?

Hey i have light skin and dark freckles, and i was wondering what kind of powder i should get. I would like one with like an spf 15 in it so my freckles dont get any darker. if you have freckles which one works best for you, and isnt cakey, but looks natural? Thanks soo much!What is the best powder foundation for freckles?
I like the Bare Minerals line. It never looks like I make up on, and my freckles aren't very noticeable. You can use their Bisque to spot conceal also.What is the best powder foundation for freckles?
MAC Studio Fix $25
Hey! I have light freckles on my skin that actually I never noticed, but I use L'Oreal liquid foundation which has SPF 15 in it and it's great. I've used it for about 3 years now and I love it. They also have the accompanying powder with it, I don't think that has SPF in it, but it finishes off the look of the liquid foundation.
Bee Luscious Cosmetics mineral foundation pressed powder the only way to go !!!!!!!!
i have super pale skin and in the summer my freckles show up all around my nose.





i use smashbox foundation, the liquid or powder kind both work equally well.


you can find it at ulta or on there website but its a bit expensive.
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment