Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I make my face powder go on smoothly?

I use MAC Studio Fix pressed powder, and I use the sponge that it comes with to apply it. I don't use a lot, but it alway seems to look cakey. The texture of my skin isn't really smooth so that might be why, but what can I do so it doesn't look cakey?How do I make my face powder go on smoothly?
use a big makeup brush on you face after u apply it with the spongeHow do I make my face powder go on smoothly?
I would stop using pressed powder and opt for a light liquid foundation and a little loose powder. Putting those two on seperately make a world of difference! The powder makes the foundation look less cakey and softens the whole look of the face.


But, the key to makeup looking good is start with a good skin care regimen. If you have healthy skin, it shows with or without makeup.
do you moisturize? I use a concealer brush. it helps me smooth out
use liquid foundation first then put it on with like a blusher brush?
  • free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment