Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I stop the powder residue from forming on glasses in the dishwasher?

I use Cascade Complete liquid so I don't think it's soap.Could it be hard water residue? I have started handwashing glasses but with a family of 6 it is a pain!How do I stop the powder residue from forming on glasses in the dishwasher?
Try running a cup of vinegar through the dishwasher on empty first. then try about 1/4 cup with normal wash.How do I stop the powder residue from forming on glasses in the dishwasher?
Add a shot of bleach.
Jetdry get it at any grocery store
This is called etching, and there is not a lot you can do about it. It forms after time. The best thing to do is always make sure you are using Jet Dry, and it will not happen as fast. Otherwise you are stuck washing your glasses by hand.
I pour vinegar in my dishwasher and it seems to help.
It is from the hard water. Try cleaning the dishwasher itself...there is a great product to do just that...it is called Glisten You can find it in your supermarket by the dishwasher soap or online https://www.shehasit.com/product_info.ph鈥?/a>
Jet Dry! One little bottle once a month.
vinegar and maybe a little less cascade. Sometimes it builds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment