Monday, December 28, 2009

How do you clean your makeup powder puffs?

I break out usually and recently bought loose powder that has its own powder puff. But I'm afraid to use it too much because I don't know how to clean it properly to use again. I only used it once now and before I use it again, I want to know how to clean it properly. Thank you so much guys.How do you clean your makeup powder puffs?
clean them with water or makeup cleaner.How do you clean your makeup powder puffs?
don't ever wash the puffs because they have a lot of germs on them! dermatologists say to replace your puffs at least once a month! Same thing with your mascara!
wash them plenty of hot water and soap, or buy those disposable ones at the drugstore.
I don't clean my makeup powder puffs because there are micorbs that live on them after a while. I throw them out and get new ones at the store.
I swish them around in a mixture of water and a mild dish detergent like Ivory . I continue to swish and squeeze gently until the traces of the makeup are gone. Then dip in alcohol and squeeze and allow to air dry. Unless it is a really great puff, it may be simpler to but some disposables.
I wash my powder puff and makeup sponges with shampoo. I wet the puff or sponge, and with a little dab of shampoo I rub it in and it gets cleaned. I do this until the water runs clear.





I use warm water.


I wash my sponges about once every week and a half, or when there are they are completely covered in makeup.





I put it on a paper towel and let it airdry, after squeezing the excess water out.





I would replace those sponges once every three to four months, or when they get really dingy and look old.





So far, I have not replaced any yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment