Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is the best flea powder for carpets?

Does anyone know which flea powder for carpets is best? My husband is allergic to fleas(the bites) and I need to do something ASAP! Thanks in advance!What is the best flea powder for carpets?
Lose the pets. Flea eggs get in the carpet %26amp; hatch when it is warm, vacuum.What is the best flea powder for carpets?
The best product for carpets, furniture, curtains and what not is:





EctoKyl.





It is a large aerosol can that costs roughly $6.00 at your local pet supply store. I bought mine at Pet Supply Plus but I know they sell it at Petsmart %26amp; Chowhound too.





I hope this helps with your Q.
borax. it dehydrates the fleas and is non-toxic. sprinkle it on carpet or anywhere there is fabric or a flea can go. it also help deodorizing.
hearts flea poweder

No comments:

Post a Comment