Monday, December 28, 2009

Do I need to use baking powder and baking soda if I use self-rising flour?

I've heard that you only need to use baking soda and powder if the flour is all-purpose. If I use self-rising flour can I leave the baking powder and baking soda out of the recipe? Thanks!Do I need to use baking powder and baking soda if I use self-rising flour?
Yes leave out both, self rising flour has it in there already.Do I need to use baking powder and baking soda if I use self-rising flour?
baking is science it requires exact measurements and if a recipe calls for it i would not omit it
you don't need used anything else cos self rising flour has enough thing for rising.
No you do not need either.
Yes - leave the baking powder %26amp; soda out of the recipe. Feel free to check the ingredient on the 'self rising flower' to see that those things are already in there.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment