Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is a good powder to use with maxfactor lasting performance foundation?

I have this foundation, but need a powder to wear on the top. Which powder would you recommend? I woudl say I have fairly dry skin. So normal-dry skin. An I need a good powder which will help cover my freckles and will look good over the top of this foundation.


:-) xWhat is a good powder to use with maxfactor lasting performance foundation?
I think you should go for a powder which isn't a loose one. Loose ones seem to accentuate the appearance of dry skin. Also a powder should be your skin tone or just slightly darker. Don't go lighter. As for a company I honestly can't say. I am always trying new things. That's how people find what is just right for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment