Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I remove fireworks powder from my carpet?

I had some fireworks on the floor and my dog chewed them up, the powder got all over my white carpet and It won't come out.


Any suggestions?How do I remove fireworks powder from my carpet?
Didi Seven?


Acetone?


Bleach?How do I remove fireworks powder from my carpet?
Light em up baby!!! go 4 it
Why were you shooting fireworks off INSIDE? I mean, yeah, you *could* have outdoor carpeting, but still, why would you be shooting them off so close to the house? I think you're lying, and you really shot someone dead.





%26lt;3
Try Resolve. If that doesn't work, try a mild mixture of water and ERA laundry detergent. I never had gunpowder in my carpet, but ERA did take motor oil out of one of my favorite skirts.
Ok before my husband posted his Yahoo question/answer, I googled the following and it sounded even weirder than the question he posted...


I googled:


';How to remove gunpowder residue';


I'm certain my local CSI unit is standing by with an ';anonymous tip'; from the Google watch dogs. lol


It sounds stupid, and looks even stupider posted as a question on the internet, but it's true unfortunately. We tried concentrate dish liquid soap and a carpet shampooer and it worked semi o-k.

No comments:

Post a Comment