Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best protein powder or creatine to not gain that much weight?

I am a lineman for my high school football team and i am looking to get big this off season. I don't want to gain that much weight, but i want to gain lots of muscle. What is the best protein or creatine i can take to ensure this?What is the best protein powder or creatine to not gain that much weight?
taking whey protein would get you lean mass and not much fat and creatine is good for mass but it makes you hold water weight which isnt fat but it does add pounds.i use muscle provider by beverly international because it is a mixture of proteins. i gained around 5 to 10 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks and 30 pounds on my bench in 3 weeks when i started using it. make sure you take enough amino acids to help rebuild muscle. i also stacked my muscle provider with armageddon(NO supplement) and i got good results

No comments:

Post a Comment